Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

We are actually 7 hours ahead over here in Amsterdam, So it is actually almost 8 a.m. We are getting ready to head to the airport soon, our flight from Amsterdam to Entebbe leaves at 11 a.m. and we will land in Entebbe at 7:50 p.m. (the time difference will then be 8 hrs difference!)

I just wanted to write a quick post and tell my Dad Happy Fathers Day, you are such a wonderful person and I am so thankful to have you as my dad. You and mom have always supported me through the years (even on my crazy travel adventures!) and I am forever grateful. I love you and hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day! Love you to momma and the rest of the family! Love, Claire


Hey this is Josh writing now......
Happy Fathers Day Dad and Happy Birthday Mom. I miss you guys so much and glad that God bless me with awesome parents. I wish yall could have been with us yesterday on our train experience and help us read the foreign languages telling us where to go. We got lucky and bumped into a Canadian couple that helped us or we would have jumped on a train to Helsinki. Anyways hope to se yall soon. Love Always, Josh

1 comment:

  1. Claire I forgot to warn you if it storms... well...lol!!! We love you all and pray God will continue to be with each of you during your travels... we pray God will speak through you and your love for those precious babies... and we are so very proud of you both... you are in ALL of our prayers... and Dannah is going to be waiting she has new swimming skills to show off!!! WALKERS!!!

    ReplyDelete