Saturday, June 19, 2010

God Roept U


After spending just a few hours in Amsterdam, we could tell immediate differences in the culture. Its such a beautiful city with lots of history, charm, and character but some of the things we witnessed here in a short amount of time made my heart sad. When we finished our canal tour, we walked up the stairs and saw this sign on top of this building. from a distance I saw the word GOD. And as I kept reading, I saw that it was also translated in English. This sign brought such joy to my heart. With everything we were witnessing around us this sign illuminated from above..... so simply stated but so abundantly true!

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." 1 John 4:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment