Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!






We are leaving for Africa tomorrow! I will be celebrating my 29th birthday while I am there. Josh had surprised me over the weekend at my parents and gave me a purse that I really liked at Private Gallery and a sweet card. Then he surprised me AGAIN Tuesday with a Kindle. He gave me the kindle in advance so I could use it while traveling. I am super excited about using it on the airplane. I still need to download some more books! But to top it off, I came home tonight and was TOTALLY surprised to find Josh and some great friends hiding out in my dark house screaming surprise and singing Happy Birthday! To top it off Josh had my absolute favorite cake (TCBY yogurt cake!) with candles for me to make a wish and a balloon. Its been a great week of surprises, I am blessed beyond words!!! I am so happy to be celebrating this birthday in Africa! Above are a few pictures from tonight, Stacey was Josh's accomplice :) I was totally clueless and shocked not expecting to be greeted by people in the dark. I screamed and ran away from my front door until I realized what was going on. THANK YOU for making my birthday so special and celebrating with me in advance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment