Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Busy Month!

It is hard to believe that March has come and gone and now it is April 1st..... April fool's day! March was a month of many birthday celebrations..... but one important birthday was that Josh turned the big 3-0!!! We are finally the same age again. I am 9 months older then him so these three months of being the "same age" are great because he can no longer gloat that he is still in his twenties!!! Welcome to the thirties sweetie.... I am confident that it will be the most wonderful decade that we get to share together!!! What a blessing!

"Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying." Romans 12:12

I feel that these last few weeks the Lord is teaching me that during our trials we need to stand firm and confident in our faith and hope in HIM. He is the provider of our every need and has a awesome plan for each of our lives..... I need to learn to trust is His timing. Even when it's not going as "planned" or "envisioned"..... God isn't worried about our comfort He is wanting to build our character throughout our life here on earth. Because the more we are transformed to the likeness of Christ we can be the light for those who are lost and need His truth.

I need to remind myself of this DAILY! He is more than enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment