Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 - A year in pictures!!!

January: Phoenix, Arizona
BCS National Championship game
War Eagle!!!! My husband looks so handsome :)


February: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
My mom, mother in law, and I..... I don't have many pictures from February. It was a rough month for me, if you look closely I have my back brace on in this picture:( This picture was from my bridal tea hosted by my mom's wonderful friends


March: Elba, Al
Josh and I with our parents at the Lawford Cabin! This weekend we were showers with much love and gifts at the basket shower


April: Birmingham, Al
April 9, 2011 we got MARRIED!!!
Ceremony- Canterbury United Methodist Church
Reception- Old Overton Club
Most joyous day of our lives!!!!!



May: Orange Beach, Al
Memorial Day weekend 2011- Donnie Canaan's house



June: Chattanooga, Tn
I turned the BIG 30!!!A wonderful and relaxing weekend with my husband


July: Panama City, Fl
Thanks Uncle Donald for letting us stay at your house!! It was a rainy beach weekend with the Allen and Andrea Maness


August: Asheville, NC
I won this trip at the Junior League silent auction. We had a blast and got to visit the Biltmore Mansion & stayed at the beautiful Grove Park Inn


September: Auburn, Al
My mom turned the BIG 60!!! We surprised her at the tailgate with some of her close friends from Tuscaloosa.... the look on her face was priceless!


October: Auburn, Al
Another fun weekend at the plains tailgating with friends and family!


November: Atlanta, Ga
My sister and I took my mom to go see Mamma Mia at the Fox Theater as a late birthday celebration.


December: Parent's house
Our first Christmas as The Lawford's! Such a wonderful holiday spent with those that mean the most to us! We are very blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment